Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Have you used.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was told to have one of my lenses looked at by these guys www.seriousgear.com any comments?? What do you know??

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dharmabum1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you need to send your lens away for, are you having problems or are you just getting it cleaned,serviced, etc

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want its collimation checked before I start a big shoot. I will be taking them a zoom and a couple of primes.

    The guy that runs the place used to work for Arri and Panavision. He knows lenses like the back of his hand according to everyone I have talked with. The only thing is--None of them have given him a lens to work on.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm.
    Never heard of them, not that it means anything.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am Seattle for a while and they have a great reputation around here. I think I will roll the dice on them.

    Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •